The most awaited week of Aug 2018(Aug 22- Aug 26): Lakme Fashion Week!
The week full of celebrities, designers, pretty dresses, media and much more! All the models, celebrities were looking as if some beautiful creatures have come down to earth in those pretty dresses! Have a look and decide who looked best throughout the event!!
Lakme Fashion Week is a premier event that takes place in Mumbai twice every year. Two types of shows are conducted during the event:
- Summer Resort Show
- Winter Festive Show
The Summer-Resort show takes place in April while the Winter-Festive show takes place in August. The event is sponsored by Lakme along with Reliance and Nokia, Nexa, Etihad Airways, Caprese and many more.
Many celebrities take part in the big event and showcase the collection of the most amazing designers.
This year also designers like Anushree Reddy, Ridhi Mehra, Ritu Kumar, Sonam and Paras Modi, Masaba Gupta, Amit Aggarwal and many others took part in the event.
Celebrities like Kangana Ranaut, Malaika Arora Khan, Bipasha Basu, Janvi Kapoor, Hema Malini and many others were seen participating in the event and were looking gorgeous in the event. Know more?
Let us directly take you to the glimpse of the event!!
- Neha Dhupia looked simply gorgeous with her baby bump as the pregnancy glow is clearly visible on her face.
- The couple brings their A -game to the runway for Payal Singh’s collection.
- Karishma Kapoor walks the ramp in this pretty black dress for Ms Arpita Mehta.
- Arpita Mehta is showcasing her beautiful collection in Lakme Fashion week since 2014.
- Nushrat Bharucha walks down the ramp at Lakme Fashion Week for SVA Couture by Sonam & Paras Modi. Nushrat Bharucha is the Sweety of Sonu ki Titu ki Sweety.
- SVA MEANS ‘soul’ in Sanskrit and it is is the labour of love by Sonam & Paras Modi.
- You can see their collection at http://www.svacouture.com
- Bipasha Basu is presenting the collection for Ruceru.
- The collection is inspired by Bengali Dance Drama of Rabindranath Tagore named as Chitraganda.
- Bipasha Basu is presenting the collection as a true Bengali Beauty.
- Diya Mirza sets the stage on fire for Samohi by Moksha & Hiral.
- Sammohi was launched by designers Moksha and Hiral Shah. It is a brand that made the bridals feel like queens on their wedding day.
- See the collection @ https://sammohi.com/
- Malaika Arora Khan is walking down the floor for Anushree Reddy.
- Anushree Reddy’s designs are all about romance and elegance in Indian Traditional wear.
These are the glimpse of the Lakme Fashion Week. But this is not all. Attire you love will showcase some more collection. Stay Tuned!